In the past five years, Colourful Rebel has grown from selling a few T-shirts from a bedroom in Amsterdam-West to a lifestyle brand that inspires hundreds of people every day and puts them in a fresh new outfit. Colourful Rebel consists of a close-knit team that works with great pleasure on releasing the best on-trend collections and is currently working on a breakthrough abroad.
Our team consists of young and ambitious people who enjoy working together in an informal environment. We are dedicated team players with a great sense of responsibility. Besides working hard, we think it is important to have fun together. Every day, there is lots and lots of laughter at Colourful Rebel!
For our design team we are looking for a Graphic Designer Men / Women (+/- 40 hours). Are you an expert in creating graphics, artworks and all-over-prints and have extensive knowledge and experience in designing a sweat & jersey package, a commercial eye and at least 5 years of experience in fashion? Are you able to develop different graphic styles, a master in Adobe Photoshop and also master illustration techniques by hand?
Then we are looking for you!
As a Graphic Designer you will be part of a small and close-knit design team and report to the Design Manager. You design graphics, all-over prints and artworks for our trims (branding) for the men & women collections, related to the concept. Your focus is on the sweat and jerseys but you will also work on graphics for outerwear, woven and denim.
You ensure that prints are ready to print and you work on these in accordance with the tech packs. You will supervise and be the point of contact for the Junior Graphic Designer. You research and are aware of the latest trends in print and pattern area. And last but not least, you contribute ideas for improving the collection. You think about variations on bestsellers and new potential successes. You have a commercial focus and ensure innovation within the set frameworks. In short, your input is important and you think along with the success of Colourful Rebel.
- Completed HBO/WO education (Amfi/HKU/Artemis/Artez)
- Minimum 4 days available (Mon/Thu/Fri)
- Minimum of 5 years experience in similar position in the same industry.
- Experience with men & womenswear is a plus
- Master in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator & Illustration skills
- Broad knowledge of printing techniques
- Communication strong; you know how to convince, motivate and inspire colleagues;
- Stress resistant, you are accurate and think problem solving.
- Energetic and driven: you look for challenges in your work
- You like to work in a busy and dynamic environment
- Start: +/- 1 August.
What do you get from us?
- A pleasant working atmosphere and a great working environment at our office in Amsterdam
- Challenging (fulltime) position at a successful and growing organization
- Position with the intention to work for a longer period with the possibility to grow
- Creative and dynamic working atmosphere in a result driven, no-nonsense and young team
- Market conform salary and no limit to your vacations
Are you interested in fulfilling this role with us? Then send an email with your motivation and CV before July 15 to email@example.com stating Graphic Designer and we will let you know as soon as possible.