In the past four years, Colourful Rebel has grown from selling a few T-shirts from a bedroom in Amsterdam-West to a lifestyle brand that not only puts hundreds of people in a new outfit every day, but also knows how to entertain them online. Colourful Rebel consists of a close-knit team that works with great pleasure on releasing ever better on-trend collections, entertaining all of our hundreds of thousands of fans, and having the ambition to grow even further.
Our team consists of young and ambitious people who enjoy working together in an informal environment. We are dedicated team players with a great sense of responsibility.
Colourful Rebel is always working on growing as a brand. Marketing naturally has an important part to play in this, and we are very active in online marketing in particular. This of course includes all the latest developments in the field of online marketing. Are you familiar with all the different branches of online marketing, such as SEA, SEO, CRO, Email and more? Then we are looking for you!
As an online marketing intern, you will be responsible together with the online performance & marketing manager for the online presence and growth of Colourful Rebel. From implementing the latest developments of Google Ads to writing SEO content. Or devising a cool A/B test, to sending out an email campaign. You do all this while keeping an overview and monitoring the results. You ensure that goals are achieved from the various channels, while doing this all within budget and in line with the brand values. You are pro-active in thinking of new campaigns that we can set up and you can also implement them yourself.
What you will be doing
- Maintain and optimize current campaigns.
- Write SEO content to achieve organic results.
- Create new campaigns for the different channels (SEA, social, email and more).
- Create material for newsletters, social channels and website.
- Monitoring results
- Performing analysis and translating this into new possible marketing ideas.
- Devising A/B tests and implementing them.
- Contributing to the other marketing channels (e.g. affiliate marketing).
- Bachelor degree in (online) marketing, marketing or another economic field.
- Strong communicative skills, both in Dutch and English, in word and writing.
- Familiar with Photoshop / Design
- You know the online landscape from front to back
- You are aware of all trends and developments in the field of online marketing
- You have experience with working with budgets
- You are familiar with making reports
- You are creative
- Independent and structured
- Enjoy working in a busy and dynamic environment
- Enterprising, likes to tackle things and shows initiative
- You have experience with Shopify, Google Ads, Google Analytics or similar tools. Or you are willing to learn this.
What do you get from us?
- Fantastic working environment at our office next to Amsterdam Amstel Station.
- A lot of freedom for initiative; we want you to think along with us!
- A delicious lunch every day
- Creative and dynamic working atmosphere in a result driven, no-nonsense and young team (average age is around 29yrs).
Are you interested in fulfilling this role with us? Send an email with your motivation and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org stating Internship Online Marketing.