Junior Graphic Designer
In the past five years, Colourful Rebel has grown from selling a few T-shirts from a bedroom in Amsterdam-West to a lifestyle brand that inspires hundreds of people every day and puts them in a fresh new outfit. Colourful Rebel consists of a close-knit team that works with great pleasure on releasing the best on-trend collections and is currently working on a breakthrough abroad.
Our team consists of young and ambitious people who enjoy working together in an informal environment. We are dedicated team players with a great sense of responsibility. Besides working hard, we find it important to have fun together. Every day, there is lots and lots of laughter at Colourful Rebel!
For our design team we are looking for a Junior Graphic Designer Men / Women (32 hours). A driven creative centipede with a passion for fashion and an eye for detail. Is Graphic Design within the fashion industry your dream to develop further and do you know all the secrets behind Adobe (Illustrator and Photoshop?) then we are looking for you!
As a Junior Graphic Designer you will work together with the Graphic Designer and you will be part of the design team. You support the Graphic Designer and think about branding, graphics, artworks and all-over-prints for our men & women collections, related to the concept. The focus is on placed prints within the sweat and jersey package but you will also work on graphics for outerwear, woven and denim. Together you present your ideas to the Design Manager.
You ensure that prints are ready to print and you work these out in accordance with the tech packs. You research and are aware of the latest trends in the field of print and pattern. And last but not least, you contribute ideas for improving the collection and you make suggestions for styles within the sweat and jersey package, variations on best sellers and new potential successes. In short, your input is important and you think along with the success of Colourful Rebel.
- Completed HBO/WO education (AMFI/HKU/Artemis/Artez)
- 4 days availability (Mon/Thu/Fri)
- Experience within a similar company through internship is preferred
- Extensive knowledge and experience in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Basic knowledge of printing techniques, washes, fabrics and haberdashery
- Able to work under time pressure and to anticipate deadlines
- Structured and with an eye for detail
- Independent: able to work independently and look for solutions
- Energetic and driven: looking for challenges in the work
- Likes to work in a busy and dynamic environment
- Start: +/- 1 August.
What do you get from us?
- A pleasant working atmosphere and a great working environment at our office in Amsterdam
- Challenging full time position with a successful and growing organization
- Position with the intention to work for a longer period with the possibility to grow
- Creative and dynamic work atmosphere in a result driven, no-nonsense and young team
- Market conform salary and no limit to your vacations
Are you interested in fulfilling this role with us? Then send an email with your motivation and CV before July 30 to Shera@colourfulrebel.com stating Junior Graphic Designer and we will let you know as soon as possible.