Account manager B2B
Over the past four years, Colourful Rebel has grown from selling a pair of T-shirts from a bedroom in Amsterdam-West to a lifestyle brand that not only puts hundreds of people in a fresh new outfit every day, but also knows how to entertain online. Colourful Rebel consists of a close-knit team that has a lot of fun working on releasing ever better on-trend collections, entertaining all our hundreds of thousands of fans and has the ambition to grow even further.
Our team consists of young and ambitious people who like to work together in an informal environment. We are dedicated team players with a great sense of responsibility. Besides the hard work, we find it important to have fun together. Every day there is a lot of hard laughter at Colourful Rebel!
Due to our increasing sales to B2B and strong growth plans, we are looking for an Account Manager Wholesale who will work with us to build (inter)national coverage. Do you have at least 3 years of experience in a similar position and do you have a large network of retailers in our country (preferably in the south)? Are you also enterprising and a real sales tiger?
As Account Manager Wholesale you are part of the sales team and you are responsible for your own client portfolio within the Dutch retail market. Your focus will be on bringing in and managing stores located in the south of the Netherlands. This includes connecting new customers, managing the existing ones and bringing in new retailers we have already done business with. You sell collections on a pre-order basis from the showroom and you do that 4 times a year.
- Completed HBO/WO education
- At least 3 years experience in sales function in Fashion.
- Strong communication skills in word and writing.
- Has a network of Dutch retailers in our industry.
- Energetic and driven: looking for a challenge at work
- Customer-focused: actively responding to customer needs
- Result-oriented: being driven to achieve results
- Enterprising: responding directly to market opportunities
- Independent: being able to work independently and looking for solutions
- Like to work in a busy and dynamic environment.
What do we owe you?
- Fantastic working environment at our office next to Amsterdam Amstel train station. Beautiful office with built-in kitchen, pool table and huge sofa
- Lots of freedom for initiative; we want you to think along with us!
- A delicious lunch every day
- Creative and dynamic work atmosphere in a result-oriented, no-nonsense and young team (average age is around 29).
Interested? Are you interested in fulfilling this role with us? Please send an email with your motivation and CV to email@example.com under account manager Wholesale and we will get back to you as soon as possible.