Over the past 7 years, Colourful Rebel has grown from selling a few T-shirts from a bedroom in Amsterdam-West into a lifestyle brand that not only puts hundreds of people in fresh new outfits every day, but also manages to entertain online. Colourful Rebel consists of a close-knit team that works with great pleasure on releasing ever better on-trend collections, entertaining all of our hundreds of thousands of fans and has the ambition to grow even further.
Our team consists of young and ambitious people who enjoy working together in an informal environment. We are dedicated team players with a great sense of responsibility. Besides hard work, we find it important to have fun together. Every day there is a lot of hard laughter at Colourful Rebel!
As a Product Improver you are part of the Buying & Design Team and in addition you work closely with our girls from Customer Care and Wholesale. You will be responsible for fitting and quality control and improving our products. These are your duties and responsibilities:
- Tracking and adjusting size specs for both Men and Women.
- Preparing appropriate size specs per new development taking into account the properties of the fabric and the techpack/stylesheet, within the specified deadline.
- Leading fitting sessions in which own knowledge is put into practice to create an optimal fit.
- Ensuring consistent fit for similar products/product groups. Helicopter view on items that are coming, have been and are in the pipeline.
- Setting up production size specs and checking grading
- Measuring samples (Proto and SMS /PPS)
- Answering supplier questions about the fit
- Conducting frequent research into the reason for returns, tracking and analyzing B2C and B2B return rates and making improvement proposals based on the findings.
- Quickly and adequately picking up complaints from our own webshop/Wholesale
- Return meetings with Wholesale and Buying
COMPLAINTS & QUALITY CONTROL
- In collaboration with our QC officer scheduling inline and final inspections:
Checking suppliers for quality and fit by doing frequent quality samples in the warehouse. Track findings in a performance report so that a supplier's performance can be viewed at all times. If necessary take action with buying team
Are you interested in this role with us? Please send an email with your motivation and CV to email@example.com stating Fit Specialist and we will get back to you as soon as possible.