Internship - Product improvement - Mens & Womenswear
In the past five years, Colourful Rebel has grown from selling a few T-shirts from a bedroom in Amsterdam-West to a lifestyle brand that inspires hundreds of people every day and puts them in a fresh new outfit. Colourful Rebel consists of a close-knit team that works with great pleasure on releasing the best on-trend collections and is currently working on a breakthrough abroad.
Our team consists of young and ambitious people who enjoy working together in an informal environment. We are dedicated team players with a great sense of responsibility. Besides working hard, we think it is important to have fun together. Every day there is a lot of hard laughter at Colourful Rebel!
In order to improve our products and take them to the next level, we want to set up a good QC system. For this we are looking for a technical, driven and structured intern.
Are you looking for a challenging internship? Can you work independently but are you also a team player? Do you like dynamic work and always go for the best result?
Then we are looking for you and we would like to see your CV and motivation!
Product improvement is a new department within our company. We check the fit and technical aspects in the development process of our collections. Returns and complaints analysis is a part which we want to give much more attention. For this we are setting up a new way of working based on ISO standards. Within the internship you will be responsible for setting up guidelines and processes to implement and perfect this.
You will do this with support from and in cooperation with the Fit & Quality specialist.
The function tasks
- Measurement of collection for fittings
- Attending fittings
- Checking shipment samples in collaboration with buying
- Return analysis and improvement
- Analysis QC reports from factories
- Random checks in the warehouse
- Set up of quality system
- You are a student at TMO, Saxion Fashion & Textile technologies or AMFI
- Fulltime available, 5 days a week
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Outlook
- Strong communication skills in word and writing, both Dutch and English
- You like to work hard and show initiative. You show ownership and like to take responsibility. You stand your ground.
- Flexible and a go-getter
- Accurate and organized
- Enjoy working in a busy and dynamic environment
- Social and winner's mentality
What do you get from us?
- A challenging internship where you really learn something: you will not be delivering coffee!
- A pleasant work atmosphere and a fantastic work environment at our office in Amsterdam
- Internship with the intention to grow into a permanent position
- Creative and dynamic working atmosphere in a result-oriented, no-nonsense and young team.
Are you interested in joining our team? Then send an email with your motivation and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org stating 'Application intern Product improvement' and we will contact you as soon as possible.