Internship Customer Care
Over the past four years, Colourful Rebel has grown from selling a few T-shirts from a bedroom in Amsterdam-West into a lifestyle brand that not only puts hundreds of people in fresh new outfits every day, but also manages to entertain online. Colourful Rebel consists of a close-knit team that works with great pleasure on releasing ever better on-trend collections, entertaining all of our hundreds of thousands of fans and has the ambition to grow even further.
Our team consists of young and ambitious people who enjoy working together in an informal environment. We are dedicated team players with a great sense of responsibility. Besides hard work, we find it important to have fun together. Every day there is a lot of hard laughter at Colourful Rebel!
For the Customer Happiness team, we are looking for a solution-oriented and independent intern who will work +/- 3 days p.w to provide customers who contact us with a shopping experience that makes them happy. On a daily basis you will be busy helping our customers who contact us via email, phone and chat. You are attentive, empathetic and have good social skills with which you have an appropriate solution for every problem (for both customer and company). Furthermore, you are enterprising, responsible, maintain an overview and like to actively contribute to offering an even better service to our customers.
- General support of the Customer Service department
- You are responsible for the correct handling of questions and complaints.
- You are in daily contact with customers via email, phone and live chat.
- You represent the brand daily in a friendly and professional manner
- Supporting in achieving our service objectives
- Handling questions about: returns, delivery times, items, payments and so on
- Initiating and executing projects that further improve our Customer Service.
- Working with different systems (such as Itsperfect, Returnista, Mollie).
- Light office management tasks.
- MBO/HBO working and thinking level
- You are patient, friendly, customer focused and communicate clearly
- You are solution oriented and stress resistant
- You want to be ahead of complaints and have this mindset
- Excellent command of the Dutch and English language.
- You are strong in multitasking, you keep an overview
- You have an interest in or affinity with fashion
- You have experience within a similar function
What do you get from us?
- A pleasant working atmosphere and a fantastic working environment at our office in Amsterdam
- € 250 internship allowance
- +/-2 days p.w. time for assignment
- The two cutest office dogs Boem and Rex
- Lots of fun staff outings and Friday afternoon drinks
- A fun, spontaneous and young team that you work with every day
- Employee discount
- Work from home possible after training
Are you interested in this role with us? Send an email with your motivation and CV to email@example.com with ref: Internship - Customer Care and we will get back to you as soon as possible.